Monday, February 14, 2011

Wall Street Reviews My Recent Stock Posts

(May 16, 2011 update: All future stock posts will appear on my new subscription-only website at www.GoodfellowLLC.com. Please visit!)

Here are some articles on stocks I've recently posted. If the articles encourage you to consider buying one of these stocks, go back to the original post and review the buy price or trading range I discussed. Send me a comment if you have questions. (I won't print any comments which say "private".)

Cramer's Lightning Round - UPS is Killing Me (2/9/11)

UPS (UPS), FedEx (FDX): "UPS is a company my charitable trust sold in high $60s... it is just killing me...this stock is going still higher, even from $74...I think it is still a buy. One of the great American companies. I wish the charitable trust still owned it. FedEx (FDX) is terrific...I happen to like UPS more. It is cheaper, but I like both companies."

(refer to my Jan. 27 and Feb. 1 posts on United Parcel Service)


Expect 100% Returns From These Stocks

This Motley Fool article mentions Walt Disney (DIS) and Philip Morris International (PM). Refer to my stock reviews from February 2, 7 and 8.


Is Sanofi-Aventis the Perfect Stock?

This Motley Fool article reviews Sanofi-Aventis (SNY), which I also posted on January 25.


Growth or Value? O'Shaughnessy Method Generates Big Returns Using Both

This article from Seeking Alpha recommends AT&T and Sanofi-Aventis, which I reviewed on January 25 and 27.


Five Bullish Financial Stocks

This article from Seeking Alpha includes a recommendation of Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB), which I reviewed on January 22.


Sixteen Stocks to Play When Inflation Hits
Includes a recommendation of WellPoint (WLP) which I reviewed on February 2.

****

The Right Huff is Crista Huff's blog for politics and items of sociological or financial interest. Crista Huff also manages Goodfellow LLC, a subscription-only stock market website. We strive to identify financially healthy companies in which traders and investors can buy shares and earn dividends and capital gains. See disclaimer for the risks associated with investing in the stock market. See your tax advisor for the tax consequences of investing. See your estate planning attorney to clarify beneficiary and inheritance issues associated with your assets.


Investment Disclaimer

Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold www.TheRightHuff.blogspot.com and me, Crista Huff, harmless and to completely release www.TheRightHuff.blogspot.com and Crista Huff from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur.

I am not paid to promote nor disparage any investment. My recommendations are based on hypothetical situations of what I would do, not advice on what you should do. The information provided herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. Investments are risky, and can go down in value. Past investment results are not indicative of future returns. I am not a licensed investment advisor nor a tax advisor. Consult with a licensed investment advisor and a tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment. This is not a solicitation to buy or sell any security.

No comments: