Friday, March 4, 2011

Join Me on My New Stock Market Website!

(May 16, 2011 update: All future stock posts will appear on my new subscription-only website at www.GoodfellowLLC.com. Please visit!)

Dear Friends,

I will be starting a subscription-only stock market website in the very near future -- the work is being done right now to get it up and running. At that time, the stock advice which I've been posting herein for free will move to the stock website.

My stock commentary will include specific stock recommendations designed to help you buy and sell large company stocks, with the goal of making 10 - 25% on your stock trades in less than a year. (This is not day-trading. Day-trading means buying the stock during breakfast and selling it right before you leave the house for carpool.)

I use market research, fundamental analysis and technical analysis to find stocks which are likely to go up in the near future. My recommendations will include prices at which to sell, so you're not stuck watching Microsoft stock bounce up and down for ten years. (Microsoft is at the same price it was 10 years ago, but there were 20 opportunities to make 10% or more on the stock during short time frames within that decade!)

I'll also advise you how to use stop-loss orders to protect your profits on stocks which are reaching new highs, which is a wiser strategy than arbitrarily picking a sell price out of thin air.

I will also post occasional commentaries about the nuts and bolts of stocks, like all those crazy symbols (eps, PE, EBITDA, etc.) and discussions of markets and economics (gold, unemployment numbers, etc.). During my years at Morgan Stanley I worked with investment clients: I understand that they are smart enough to learn these things, but they don't inherently know these things, and they appreciate having someone respectfully explain aspects of investing to them.

It will be easy enough for any investor to earn back the cost of the website subscription on their first trade, so this is a win-win endeavor for everyone involved.

Please feel free to send me questions. (I won't post them publicly if they say "confidential".) Or simply a request to contact you when the website is ready to go! You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter.

Happy investing!

Crista Huff


Investment Disclaimer

Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold www.TheRightHuff.blogspot.com and me, Crista Huff, harmless and to completely release www.TheRightHuff.blogspot.com and Crista Huff from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur.

I am not paid to promote nor disparage any investment. My recommendations are based on hypothetical situations of what I would do, not advice on what you should do. The information provided herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. Investments are risky, and can go down in value. Past investment results are not indicative of future returns. I am not a licensed investment advisor nor a tax advisor. Consult with a licensed investment advisor and a tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment. This is not a solicitation to buy or sell any security.

****

The Right Huff is Crista Huff's blog for politics and items of sociological or financial interest. Crista Huff also managesGoodfellow LLC, a subscription-only stock market website. We strive to identify financially healthy companies in which traders and investors can buy shares and earn dividends and capital gains. See disclaimer for the risks associated with investing in the stock market. See your tax advisor for the tax consequences of investing. See your estate planning attorney to clarify beneficiary and inheritance issues associated with your assets.

No comments: